Boot to play hockey made of Kevlar/Carbon and microfiber Hi-Tech, having a light, comfortable and resistant product. Being theshell manufactured in Kevlar/Carbon (epoxi) we have obtained a great strength and a total lightness.
High quality boots for hockey professionals High quality boots for hockey professionals
Since 1995, manufacturing composite sports shoes for you.
Copaline uses, in the manufacture of its boots, the best micro fibers of the market
- Sizes 36/45 – 23,7cm/30,6cm.
- Very light. Size 42 = 430 gr./each boot.
- Kevlar or carbon anatomic shell. Vacuum made. High technology. Kevlar toe-cap. Heat mouldable stiffener.
- Uppers in microfiber high-tech. Colours: See custom colours card
- Foam inside padding for a better comfort.
- Lateral strap to hold the heel.
- Bottom cane-work ventilation.
- Two pieces anatomic tongue.
- Polyurethane anatomic insole.
- Can be customized with name, number and uppers colours.