Boot to play hockey made of Kevlar/Carbon and microfiber Hi-Tech, having a light, comfortable and resistant product. Being the shell manufactured in Kevlar/Carbon (epoxi) we have obtained a great strength and a total lightness.
High quality boots for hockey professionals High quality boots for hockey professionals
Since 1995, manufacturing composite sports shoes for you.
Copaline uses, in the manufacture of its boots, the best micro fibers of the market
- Sizes 36/45 – 23,4cm/30,1cm.
- Very light. Size 42 450gr./each boot.
- Carbon anatomic shell. Vacuum made. High technology. Kevlar toe-cap. Heat mouldable stiffener.
- Uppers in microfiber high-tech. Colours: see custom colours card
- Lace cover piece.
- Inside lining in Cambrelle, resistant and sweat absorbing.
- Foam inside padding for a better comfort.
- Bottom cane-work ventilation.
- Two pieces anatomic tongue.
- Polyurethane anatomic insole.
- Can be customized with name, number and uppers colours.